Sunday, April 12, 2009

sleeping

I finally got home yesterday around 5pm. Pete and I immediately fell asleep, until about 9pm, had sushi and went back to sleep. Today, We went to Easter service with his sister, ate CPK and came home to nap it out... It's Almost 10pm, and we JUST woke up... Is that a waste of a weekend or a really great recovery? We're heating up some left overs and watching some t.v. just waiting to go back to sleep!
Tomorrow starts my first week back and I'm nervous. I'm sure there's so much to do but all I WANT to do is see Pete or hang out with my parents in OH. Alright, maybe I should put all my clothes away or work out or prep for tomorrow... But I think I'm gonna just watch "Yes Man" and eat some Hot Tamales!

No comments:

Post a Comment