When I got home, I read a magazine and waited 15mins for Pete... It was nice, not having t.v. on or even any radio. Just me, on a chair I rarely sit on, with my feet up and my Martha Stewart Wedding mag (the cover had like 20 diamond rings... like I could resist buying that?). We had dinner at Saigon Grill (oh so yummers) and dessert at Cafe Lalo (that's the cafe from 'you've got mail'). See... Watch it here! It was a nice date and a fun little kick off to the week. Thanks PChun, you make me happy.
Monday, April 13, 2009
date night kicks off the week
What a nice day. Despite the wind and the morning chill, today turned out to be quit pleasant. I woke up early, as you saw, and I got dressed and somehow (without a cab) made it to work before 8am. NICE! I finished TONS of stuff, totally concentrated and had little to no stress. I loved it. Tomorrow, might be different, but today - I LOVED.
When I got home, I read a magazine and waited 15mins for Pete... It was nice, not having t.v. on or even any radio. Just me, on a chair I rarely sit on, with my feet up and my Martha Stewart Wedding mag (the cover had like 20 diamond rings... like I could resist buying that?). We had dinner at Saigon Grill (oh so yummers) and dessert at Cafe Lalo (that's the cafe from 'you've got mail'). See... Watch it here! It was a nice date and a fun little kick off to the week. Thanks PChun, you make me happy.
When I got home, I read a magazine and waited 15mins for Pete... It was nice, not having t.v. on or even any radio. Just me, on a chair I rarely sit on, with my feet up and my Martha Stewart Wedding mag (the cover had like 20 diamond rings... like I could resist buying that?). We had dinner at Saigon Grill (oh so yummers) and dessert at Cafe Lalo (that's the cafe from 'you've got mail'). See... Watch it here! It was a nice date and a fun little kick off to the week. Thanks PChun, you make me happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment