These are all the shoes I've purchased in the past two months. I'm not proud of myself and my uncontrollable urge to shoe-shop, but I am proud of the shoes that I choose. Vans, Minnetonkas, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Clarks, Chinese Laundry, Mia and a good ol' fashion pair of no-names. My summer foot-attire is set and I'm looking forward to dresses and platforms!
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
i have a problem
These are all the shoes I've purchased in the past two months. I'm not proud of myself and my uncontrollable urge to shoe-shop, but I am proud of the shoes that I choose. Vans, Minnetonkas, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Clarks, Chinese Laundry, Mia and a good ol' fashion pair of no-names. My summer foot-attire is set and I'm looking forward to dresses and platforms!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've got a major shoe boner looking at these...muuusstt have MORE shoes!
ReplyDelete