Monday, August 24, 2009

this past weekend



This weekend, Chaunté suckered me into doing makeup. As much as I was dreading it at 7am on Saturday morning, I actually had a really great time. I kind of forget that I'm pretty good at makeup and hair. I totally low ball myself for every job, but I am kinda good! We were sifting through the pics and, yes, Sam is B-E-A-UTIFUL, and she looks good in anything, and I love her fresh skin, so my concoction of foundation and strategically placed highlighting powder looks flawless. Go me. She also had about 48lbs of hair... Thick, luscious hair! And I curled and ratted it, then pinned it, it was a last minute thing, but she turned out gorgeous! I give myself like 5% credit and Sam, Chaunté and Sarah can have the rest. Either way, it was fun! Here are some pics stolen from Sarah's blog. Enjoy! Oh and the clothes are to DIE for! Edelweiss by Sarah.

1 comment:

  1. She's gorgeous!! It's like I could see her being European royalty, a Hollywood bombshell, or a Gossip Girl all at the same time, and regardless of the period of time.

    You all did a great job!

    ReplyDelete